The Innovation Center, a 501.C.3 non-profit corporation is dedicated to the successful commercialization of new products by entrepreneurial technology companies. It accomplishes this mission by providing both assets and services that improve decision-making, and minimize both time and capital necessary to succeed.
The PIC provides the following support to its member companies:
- Equipment access – oscilloscopes, programmable power supplies, soldering stations, milling machines, saws, drills, etc.
- Space – office, lab, or machine/manufacturing
- Desks, chairs, file cabinets, conference room.
- Administrative support including new color copier & fax equipment.
- Personal Computers – desktop and laptops available.
- State of the art Cisco networking and telephone infrastructure. Very high speed business Internet access, 150 mb/s
- US Mail, UPS, Fedex daily. Receptionist can sign for and manage for PIC members.
- SCORE business consultants
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce Membership - First year free.
Additionally, due to its collocation with the US ARMY’s Armaments, Research, and Development Center (ARDEC); where a tenants product may be of military use, interaction with scientists and equipment owned by ARDEC
The PIC is also allied with the nearby County College of Morris, which offers the possibility of student internships to PIC companies for their various needs.
The PIC is a member of the New Jersey Business Incubator Network. (NJBIN)
The PIC is a member of the National Business Incubator Association (NBIA), and the PIC Executive Director has received the NBIA certificate for accelerator management.