- The Innovation Center is located in the northeastern portion of Picatinny Arsenal, which is situated at the intersection of Interstate 80 and Route 15North.
- Traveling west on Interstate 80, take Exit 34 to Route 15 North. Travel the ½ mile exit to the Main Entrance to Picatinny Arsenal on your right. Then follow the directions
- Traveling east on Interstate 80, take exit 34A. Bear right at the bottom of the ramp, onto North Main Street. Proceed through 1 traffic light, and follow the signs to Route 15 N: (right at the fork). Go through 1 more traffic light, and the Main Entrance to Picatinny Arsenal is on your right.
- Your next stop is the Visitors' Center. After checking in, continue for approximately 1 ½ miles over Parker Road. Just after the Cannon Gate, bear right at the light (green arrow for this turn) onto Bott Road. Proceed 0.3 miles to the intersection of Bott and Farley Avenues. Continue straight through the blinking red light another 0.4 miles to 17th Avenue. Make a right onto 17th. Stay on this road approximately 0.7 miles to Schrader Road. (Look for a huge gray storage tank.) Make a right onto Schrader.
- The Innovation Center is the first single story brick building (#3159) on your left. Park in the lot across the road.
- Directional signs can be found at each decision point indicating the
"Hi Tech Incubator".